22 October, 2010

An International Dinner Series, 2010

The weekend's here again. I was browsing through my folders and came across some photos taken during a dinner my man and I attended last month at Sage Restaurant & Bar @ The Gardens. The menu for the night was French Fusion food and they served Martel liquor which went really well with our food.

It was a sight to experience since I’ve never been to such dinner and when I was there, everyone was dressed up to the theme. It was a Friday so I didn’t manage to dress up, we were in a hurry and went straight for the event right after work.

The chef was great, the dinner started at 8.30pm and we all went straight down to the tasting of Martell VSOP, Martell Cordon Bleu, Martel XO and Martell Creation Grand Extra. It was an enriching experience with Martell’s finest cognac and French fusion fine dine menu.

Before the dinner started, I was secretly asking J whether we should go for McDonald’s after the dinner since to me, fine dine always serves their small portions of food in a huge and wide plate. I was wrong at the end, by the time they served the final dish (e.g. dessert) my stomach was filled to the top with the food I graciously ate earlier *burp*.

Before we left after the event ended, we were each given a token of appreciation which consisted of 2 liquor glasses and some liquor infused chocolates. Mmmm… yummy chocolates I can say.

A picture says a thousand words, so, here you go, compiled the pictures in one
A full menu for the night...

No comments: