25 October, 2010

A hobby of Photo compilation ...

I suddenly pondered about doing some online reviews and doing marketing on the internet instead of sitting in the office, tied down with the fixed hours unable to do things that I want at any given time of the day.

I just realized that there’s still so much things that can be done on the internet and I’m not saying about selling some clothing or some physical stuff online. I would like to use my own spare time to do something that I enjoy, and in this case, I like to compile few photos and put all of it into one picture. Although I know my designing is not up to even a beginner’s level compared to people who are into designing, but, for me, I just think that I will no matter how start from somewhere. I don’t have any super duper software to do the work for me, all I do is just plain ole’ compilation the way a greenhorn does it. No harm trying out something new and who knows maybe one day I’ll just succeed *dreaming on cloud 9*

Of course, with the more pictures I practice with, the more I’ll get the hang of doing it better and automatically, I’ll have more ideas on how to compile pictures better. As for a start, I’ve done the compilation with my own pictures during weekends. I just like doing this and I can easily spend long hours compiling it.

The pictures that I compile are for my own use of course, and to satisfy myself. Instead of seeing a plain picture one by one, why not just compile all of the pictures that I like and add some touches to it and make it a nice one. Maybe some people don’t like the way I do things, or the way I arrange it but it really depends on a person’s taste or preference.

As for now, I’m trying my best to experiment on this hobby that I like doing since long ago and maybe one day soon, I could provide this service to someone who appreciates it. Currently, this will be some photo compilation by a greenhorn, a.k.a Myself

Till then, have a great day

2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Eh hello... post up some pictures lah! That way, I get an idea then can let you know if I come across any free imaging software, ok?

Sheryl said...

Hey Jenny,
Ok, will put it up in the other page by Sunday. I had trainings for the past few weekends :(