25 December, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Christmas is here again, and this year, it's on a Saturday... Although it’s a great day to celebrate but the not-so-happy thing is that, I have to spend Christmas at my workplace. This is nothing new to me since the day I joined my new company 2 years plus ago. My Christmas is not really joyful as I have to work. This year’s Christmas is also the same for me. While others are happily celebrating with their loved ones, family and friends, I had to celebrate it with my PC, my work, at my work desk in the office.

My man also had to accommodate to me and my job so, he too had to send me to and from work today. I just hope, next year’s Christmas I won’t be celebrating it at my workplace again.

Lord, please hear me out as I don’t wish to celebrate Christmas at my workplace anymore. Amen.

To those who are celebrating Christmas, have a blessed one, and those not celebrating, have a great weekend

As for me, got to get back to work again... sigh...

1 comment:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey cheer up! Have to be thankful at least you got a job ma... :)