07 November, 2010

Wall Art

It’s a Sunday afternoon, I was talking to my man about redecorating our little home with something new and suddenly, wall decoration struck our minds. We’ve been staying in this little house for almost 3 years and we thought of getting something new to refresh our home.

So, off I went browsing the internet for some modern wall stickers and murals and only I noticed that there is so much to choose from. However, nothing really nice, simple, classy, and modern came my way so the only thing I got to do is to continue searching for it.

At the same time, we also thought of giving our hall a makeover, discussing on how to redesign our TV rack and cabinets. However, there’s still much to be discussed so just hope that there’ll be some progress. So, anyone with any ideas on some modern contemporary designs, do share with me so that I can have some ideas on how to go about refurbishing my little home.

Anyway, tomorrow’s the start of a working week so I have to call it a day earlier to have a good rest before I go back to my pile of work in the office.

3 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oi oi... go to SS2 pasar malam get the wall sticker lah! RM10 for 4 pieces! Give it a try don't get those expensive wan laaa,.

sheryl said...

SS2 pasar malam are normal ones.. i dont know whether he wants those kind or not. anyway, thanx a million for the suggestion :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

You go checkout my FB wall stickers album. Of course you can skip the kiddies one, but there's one with this cute pastel colored tree and a couple of pink owls on the tree and some animals around which is very cute :)