28 November, 2010

Bavarian Bierhaus @ The Curve

On Monday 2 weeks ago, I took a day off work and spent my time with my man. It was also my birthday so he brought me out for a dinner. We were supposed to go down to KL for some Thai fusion food, but it was quite late after his car service, so I decided to drop by The Curve for a pork knuckle meal. It was at Bavarian Bierhaus and they serve pork knuckles, and sausages as their specialties.

My man and I ordered a meal which consists of a knuckle, a sausage, some preserved cabbaged and sautéed potatoes.  The knuckles was fried to perfection, keeping the outer layer, a.k.a the skin crunchy, and the flesh juicy. The sausage was of great taste too, it has a rubbery coat outside and succulent inside. The rubbery coat wasn’t bad so don’t imagine it will have a texture of a rubber band. We had our beers to go with the meal, my man had his usual Carlsberg while I had hoegarden.

It was a satisfying meal I could say and to top it off, I received my gift for this year, and it’s a little handbag to add to my collection.

I’ll load the photos later to sum it up…

No comments: