09 November, 2010

2011 Starbucks Planner

Here I come! 2011 Starbucks planner… when it was the beginning of November this year, my mind was all about the planner which Starbucks had. Every year, Starbucks will come out with this planner for the following year which we can exchange it by collecting stamps (of course, we had to purchase our drinks there to collect a stamp). I managed to complete my mission last year and woohoo! A 2010 planner was in my hands.

This year, the design is not really appealing compared to other countries, but I am still standing strong to get one. So, with this target in mind, I will very often be having my breakfast with my man at Starbucks starting from now. I just cant wait to get my hands on one of the planner so, here goes, my coffee drinking spree.

I am all along not a coffee drinker, since young, I wasn’t trained to drink coffee, so I’ll just have to stick to my hot chocolate as usual while my man can have his coffee. 
Starbucks spree, here I come…


2 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Coffee makes me sleepy... so I stick to having choc ice blended stuff whenever I'm at Starbucks.. which is quite rare too...

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm a full-time mummy
Yes, they have chocolate drinks and they are really tasty... u can have their signature hot choc... i will definitely get the large size and will finish it up all by myself. Thinking of it now makes me crave for it...